1. Hotel Paradise Park, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you of:
Corporate name: Hotel Paradise Park, S.L
Registered office: Urb. Oasis del Sur, S / N, 38650. Los Cristianos. Tenerife Spain.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Tenerife (volume 996, folio 34, sheet tf-6637).
To contact us, you can send an email to the following address:
2. Hotel Paradise Park, informs that the Web www.hotelparadisepark.com aims to facilitate, to the general public, knowledge of the activities that this company performs and of the products and services it provides, transmitting purchase requests to commercial services that support us.
3.Hotel Paradise Park, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the development regulations, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers. Thus, the client / user is informed and gives his consent to the incorporation of his data to the automated files duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection, for the purposes of sending commercial communications, marketing of products and services, maintenance of its contractual and management relationship with Hotel Paradise Park, in order to adapt our commercial offers to its particular characteristics. The recipients of such data will be the commercial and technical services of Hotel Paradise Park.
In any case, Hotel Paradise Park informs you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending a letter to our registered office or an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The elaboration of the profile of each user must be adequate according to the theme of this page. Therefore, user profiles containing www.hotelparadisepark.com will be deleted:
- Language or sexual suggestions.
- Sexually suggestive photographs.
- Defamatory, abusive, aggressive or violent content.
- Offensive or obscene language.
The photographs and avatars must comply with a series of established norms for their correct use:
- Only a personal photograph will be valid, and only of the face, so the photographs in which more than one person appears will be invalidated.
- It will be essential to respect our minimum quality requirements and to identify the user clearly.
- Offensive, erotic, sexual or bad-tasting content is not allowed, so Hotel Paradise Park will proceed with its removal.
Hotel Paradise Park cannot confirm the truth that the published photos are of the user. Likewise, it disclaims liability for possible infringements related to image rights of those who appear in them, or intellectual property of their authors or filmmakers.
Any user who provides information or carries out activities that contravene the current legality will assume the exclusive responsibility for the damages and consequences derived from it, exempting Hotel Paradise Park from any responsibility.
- Hotel Paradise Park. does not guarantee the lack of errors in accessing the web, its content, or that it is updated, although it will take the necessary measures to, where appropriate, avoid, solve or update them.
- Both the access to the Hotel Paradise Park website and the use of the information contained therein is the responsibility of the person who performs it. The user will be responsible for all actions performed with his user ID. It will be responsible for choosing, as a key and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, figures and letters and even, in the systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. The user should avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to himself (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or simple to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). Hotel Paradise Park will not be liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may arise from such access or use of the information.
- Hotel Paradise Park assumes no responsibility for the connection or content of third party links referred to on the Web.
- Hotel Paradise Park is not responsible for possible security errors, or for possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of www.hotelparadisepark.com, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
- Users can unsubscribe through the following email: email@example.com, subject: “low name of the service”.
- To unsubscribe from commercial communications, click on the “unsubscribe” option in the respective communications or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “download commercial information that you do not wish to receive”.
- Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are small text files that the server sends to your computer to keep track of your preferences and remember them when you return.
- The cookies used by this site facilitate navigation through the Portal and allow greater efficiency and personalizedservices offered to users, such as the storage of information about the user’s preferences and language, in order to show content and offers of special interest consistent with your profile and record the number of times a user is shown a certain message (usually news on the Portal).
- The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used by Hotel Paradise Park. In any case, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject cookies by default, or to receive a notice with the reception of each cookie and thus be able to decide at any time to receive them or not.